AGI Parent, Inc.
Data Privacy Notice
Last updated December 1, 2023
This is the Data Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) of AGI Parent, Inc. and its affiliate and subsidiary entities (“AGI”). We take privacy seriously, which is why we are providing this Privacy Notice to explain our information handling practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This Privacy Notice applies to our customers, business partners, website visitors, suppliers and others who do business with us, and describes how AGI collects, uses, and shares personal information both on our websites (“Sites”) and offline (collectively, “Services”).
This Privacy Notice governs our treatment of personal information. We expect all our employees and those with whom we share personal information to adhere to this Privacy Notice.
For your convenience, we have included the following quick-links to help you navigate this Privacy Notice:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- Personal Information You Provide
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information We Disclose for a Business Purpose
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
- Your Rights and Choices
- How to make a Request and What to Expect
- California Rights (Shine the Light Notice)
- DE-IDENTIFIED AND AGGREGATE DATA
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
- CONTACT US
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Personal Information You Provide
We only collect personal information that you provide to us or that we are authorized to obtain by you or by law primarily to provide for the secure handling of customer cargo and to verify the identity of who we are transferring our customers cargo to. The types of personal information we collect will depend on how you are interacting with our websites or at our locations. For example, we may collect different information from you to handle your cargo than if we provide facility escort services. Depending on our interactions, we may collect the following categories of personal information within the past 12 months:
- When you contact us with questions or requests: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and topic of interest;
- To provide you with services: We may collect your name, address, phone number, tax number, account number, airport badge number, airline ID, driver’s license or other government ID;
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business, including improving and personalizing the experience for you and others;
- Using Data Analytics to audit, research, and conduct analysis in order to maintain and improve our products and to protect people who use our websites;
- For safety and security, by making sure third parties protect your information, and monitoring the technical functioning and security of our network;
- For legal and compliance, including complying with applicable laws, regulations, and legal obligations; and
- To protect the rights or property of AGI, its employees, members, and people who use its websites.
We do not sell or disclose any personal information of individuals to third parties.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us. We collect and use information we need to do our business, including providing you with the services and experiences you expect from us. When we collect and use your information, we take your privacy and security seriously.
We will use the information provided by you or on your behalf to provide our products and services, such as our cargo and mail handling services. Specifically, we have used your personal information for the following purposes within the twelve (12) months preceding the date of this Privacy Notice:
|Types of Information Collected
|Purpose for Collection
|Sharing for a Business Purpose
|A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Directly from You
Automatically from your device or browser
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, marital status, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Directly from You
|G. Geolocation data.
|Data that can identify a consumer’s physical location or movements.
|Automatically from your device or browser
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit an opt-out preference signal or “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Like many online services, we do not currently respond to Do Not Track signals.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information about you to third parties as indicated below:
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Locations: We may share your personal information with our different locations, affiliates, and subsidiaries. If we share your information, we will share only the information that is necessary, and we will take reasonable steps to make sure that third parties take prudent steps to protect your information.
Service Providers, Suppliers, Agents, and Business Partners: Other companies sometimes provide certain services to us or on our behalf (e.g., maintenance, IT support, analysis, development, security). Unless we tell you differently or as described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, our service providers are not permitted to use your information except to assist us.
Compliance with Legal Obligations: We may need to disclose certain information to auditors, government authorities, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, our legal counsel, third party litigants and their counsel, or other authorized individuals in order to comply with laws that apply to us, or other legal obligations such as contractual requirements.
Changes in Business Structure/Ownership: We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of AGI’s business, assets, or ownership interest (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We have not, sold, shared, or monetized any categories of personal information within the past 12 months.
Information We Disclose for a Business Purpose
In addition to the purposes described in this notice, we may use personal information listed below for business purposes.
- To provide you with services, including customer service, assisting with cargo or mail handling, facility escort services, or other transactions or services, verifying consumer information, and processing payments, we use the following categories of information: identifiers, personal information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).
- To comply with your requests, including sending your information to third parties if you ask us to do so: identifiers, personal information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to access personal information, and they may only access it for permitted business functions. We also use technology to protect your information, including encrypting sensitive personal information that is transferred to or from our systems.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. Please keep in mind that no method of storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so your use of our services and provision of information to us is at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other third-party sites on the Internet. The information practices of those websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your Rights and Choices
For all personal information that we collect about you, you may have the following rights or choices that we will accommodate where your requests meet legal and regulatory requirements and do not risk making our other data less secure or changing our other data. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
- Access, Erase: You may have the right to know what information is being collected about you, to access your personal information, to receive a copy of your information, and to know whether your personal information is disclosed and to whom. You also may request that we erase your information. If you have questions about your information or want to ask us to erase your information, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- Data Portability: If you would like to request that we provide a copy of your information to you, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the AGI because you exercise your privacy rights. If you have any questions, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- Know: You may have the right to know the categories of personal information collected about you, the legal basis for processing your personal information, and to know whether your personal information is disclosed / sold and to whom.
- Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You may have the right to direct AGI to limit our use of your sensitive personal information to that use which is necessary to perform the services and which is reasonably expected by the average consumer requesting the services.
- Opt out of the Sale or Sharing: You may have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information, to the extent applicable. AGI does not engage in the sale of personal information. You may also have the right to request that we do not share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell personal information with third parties.
- Opt out of Profiling and/or Targeted Advertising: You may have the right to opt out of the Processing of your personal information for the purposes of Targeted Advertising, Cross Context Behavioral Advertising, or Profiling which is used in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. “Profiling” means any automated processing of personal information to evaluate, analyze, or predict aspects concerning an individual’s economic situation, health, personal preferences, interest, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
- Request Correction: You may have the right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
How to make a Request and What to Expect
How to Make a Request: If you would like to make a request, please use the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page. Please provide your name, email address, and phone number and the reason for your request.
Responding to Requests: Your request will be evaluated to determine whether the requested change meets legal regulatory requirements and does not risk making our other data less secure or changing our other data.
Verifying Your Identity: To protect you and your information, we may ask you to confirm certain information before we honor your request. For example, if you make a request, we will ask you to confirm your name, email address, and/or phone number to verify your identity, so that we can help protect your information. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require you to verify your identity and provide the authorized agent’s identity and contact information to us.
Requests by Authorized Agents:
What to do if you disagree with our decision regarding your request: You may request an appeal of a decision on whether or not to take action on any request to exercise one of your privacy rights.
California Rights (Shine the Light Notice)
California residents have the following additional rights regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes:
We provide California residents with the option to opt-in to sharing of “personal information” as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties, other than with our affiliates, for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with non-Affiliate third parties for their direct marketing purposes absent your consent. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with the Shine the Light law and/or withdraw previously given consent to sharing with non-Affiliate third parties for their direct marketing purposes by contacting using the methods in the “Contact Us” section below. Requests must include “California Marketing Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided e-mail address or mailing address.
DE-IDENTIFIED AND AGGREGATE DATA
AGI may de-identify and aggregate data for its business purposes, including but not limited to, to improve the products and features of its Services, to maintain the security and integrity of its systems, for analytics, and other legitimate business purposes. “De-identified Data” means information that cannot reasonably be used to infer information about, or otherwise be linked to a particular data subject. Where we process De-identified Data, we commit to maintain and use the information in de-identified form and not attempt to reidentify the information, except where permitted by law. AGI may disclose De-identified Data to third who commit themselves to maintaining the De-identified Data in de-identified form and not attempt to re-identify the data for any business purpose.
Our Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we do not knowingly request or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are not using the Services.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify or change this Privacy Notice at any time. When we make a material change to this Privacy Notice, we will inform you by posting a prominent notice on the home page of our Sites or changing the date on this page noting when the Privacy Notice was last updated.
For questions regarding this Privacy Notice or to submit any of the requests mentioned above relating to your personal information, contact us using any of the following options: